dimanche 20 septembre 2009

Magnum Photos

I am personally not a big fan of this type of photography but I found in Elliott Erwitt some very eye-catching pictures. They are the kind of pictures that you really have to analyze for a long time, not only technically but you have also to find the message in it, what it represents, which is not something easy sometimes. Here are two pictures I liked and that represent the style of Elliott:



It seems that most of his pictures are very awkward and special. This is what catches my eye most of the time, awkwardness. When you look at these pictures you really ask yourself some questions and then you analyze them. It keeps you intrigued the whole time.

1 commentaire:

  1. The big dog/small dog photo is a very famous image. A good choice for your blog. As you point out, Erwitt has a very special eye.

    RépondreSupprimer