mardi 3 novembre 2009

Portrait assignment

Butterfly lighting

Split lighting

Short lighting with fill (small catchlights but at least they're there, it wasn't easy to get them with her)

Short lighting

My attempt at a classical portrait.

and these are my creative portraits:





and finally the messy setup (One flash to my right without diffuser to do light up the left part of my face, one flash to my left without diffuser to light up the background and do a little rim light to the right part of my face and finally a front flash up in front in a reflective 48'' umbrella) I used:


2 commentaires:

  1. Great creative portrait series. It really shows your domain on lighting. But where is the "sniffing"? I think it fits perfectly for the whole concept.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Great series of creative portraits. Well done. I appreciate seeing your home studio set-up.

    RépondreSupprimer