skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thierry Lord (Photo Studio II)
vendredi 12 février 2010
Glass on white (final)
Alright here's my picture of glass on white which is way better than my first one and STRANGELY very similar to my glass on black:
Looks way better on digital than my print I think. My print was a bit too dark, so I lost some details in the picture.
1 commentaire:
Martin Coles
18 février 2010 à 21:05
Very clean, very stylish. Well done. Good use of selective focus.
Répondre
Supprimer
Réponses
Répondre
Ajouter un commentaire
Charger la suite...
Article plus récent
Article plus ancien
Accueil
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
Membres
Archives du blog
▼
2010
(23)
►
mai
(1)
►
avril
(11)
►
mars
(2)
▼
février
(8)
Dessert shot (Final)
Food web research
Food Shot I
Random pics
Glass on white (final)
Glass research
Glass on black (final)
Glass on white
►
janvier
(1)
►
2009
(12)
►
novembre
(4)
►
octobre
(2)
►
septembre
(5)
►
août
(1)
Qui êtes-vous ?
Thierry Lord
Afficher mon profil complet
Very clean, very stylish. Well done. Good use of selective focus.
RépondreSupprimer