skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thierry Lord (Photo Studio II)
jeudi 29 avril 2010
Barber/bakery shop assignment
I might try to re-shoot in another place if I find some time but these are my pictures and I don't think they're that bad, the problem is we were a lot unfortunately so the originality is not here.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire
Article plus récent
Article plus ancien
Accueil
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
Membres
Archives du blog
▼
2010
(23)
►
mai
(1)
▼
avril
(11)
Barber/bakery shop assignment
My 2 best multiple flash shots
Child project
Last multiple flash assignment shot
Multiple flash
the leibovitz look
Bounced flash assigment (the ''creative'' ones)
Bounced flash assignment (the six basic)
"creative" lighting shots
Web research: lighting
Portraits
►
mars
(2)
►
février
(8)
►
janvier
(1)
►
2009
(12)
►
novembre
(4)
►
octobre
(2)
►
septembre
(5)
►
août
(1)
Qui êtes-vous ?
Thierry Lord
Afficher mon profil complet
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire