mardi 29 septembre 2009

Moment shots

Here are my 3 moment shots:

This shot was taken with a wide angle at an exposure of around half a second in the Alexis-Nihon place right next to Dawson. I wanted to take a picture of Enzo while he was watching me and wanted to give the picture a certain mood, since we were in a mall and everything is moving in there.


This picture was taken with a 50mm at a high ISO during a studio class. I found interesting how Adrienne and Harrison seemed concentrated while taking pictures and people around them were just moving around doing their usual business.

This picture was taken during a ceremony of a wedding I did not so long ago. I really liked the way they looked at each other right after they gave their rings. The bride seems so excited while the man just looks so happy while staying calm.

1 commentaire:

  1. Very good work.

    As you already know, I love the escalator shot.

    Studio shot shows wonderful complexity.

    RépondreSupprimer